A crowd pleasing, healthy recipe that pairs well with cocktails!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 4 ripe avocados, diced
- 3/4 cup(s) of ripe mango
- 1/2 cup(s) of chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup(s) of peeled and chopped jicama
- 1/4 cup(s) of finely chopped scallions
- 2 tbsp. of lime juice
- 2 tbsp. of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can chipotle chile pepper in adobo sauce or Pace Medium Salsa
- 1 small can green chili’s chopped
- 1/2 tsp. of coarse sea salt
Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Season to taste with additional salt if necessary. Serve immediately with baked GF tortilla chips or fresh veggies, with a cocktail!
Pairing: a glass of Chardonnay or Sauv. Blanc white wine.
Source: Chef Linda